SF bragging rights (and ass) galore in Double Duchess' brand-new "Bucket Betch"
Blatant disregard for traffic safety be damned (really, the bike-riding sparklers past the Castro Theatre shot is magick), the new Double Duchess video for "Bucket Betch" looks like something I'd show to my friends who don't live in San Francisco to make them jealous. See, New Orleans and Brooklyn aren't the only place with queer hip-hop anthems right now. See, it is possible to dance in those shoes. See 2:55 for an expert glitter vogue move. Try to count how many flagging club kids you can spot in this tour of ass-cheek-exposed SF summer. You can catch the duo performing with drag-wreck Christeene at Peaches Christ's new quarterly party Church on Aug. 10 at Public Works.
Most Commented On
- how is that different - December 5, 2013
- well - December 5, 2013
- Because the old stripes need to come up - December 5, 2013
- call me crazy, but. . . - December 5, 2013
- Gentrification: http://www.th - December 5, 2013
- GRaton casino - December 5, 2013
- So What? - December 5, 2013
- GlenParkDaddy - December 5, 2013
- FEAR NO ART - December 5, 2013
- SRL - December 5, 2013